Male. 32 years old. Born at Aug 15th, 1987 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Currently lives in Lviv, Ukraine. Married to Svitlana Davydenko, Ukrainian painting artist & art curator. No children. Has a dog.
- 2004 – 2006
- Unfinished. National University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Python 3
- Using Python for work needs from 2007. Has a strong knowledge in Python 3, asyncio stack & type annotations. Knows how to port Python 2 code to Python 3
- Python web-frameworks
- Using Django, Flask, and aiohttp for building backends for different web applications. For last 3 years using aiohttp as main web framework
- Knows pros & cons of React and as result using it on daily basis for creating modern web user interfaces for real world projects. Using React hooks for all good things
- Data Storages
- Using PostgreSQL as a data storage for most of the projects & Redis as a cache layer. In same time has a production experience with: Memcached, CouchBase, Firebase, Kafka
- Has a strong feeling, that reliable infrastructure is a must for any modern web application. Knows how to deploy web applications, and how to integrate best dev practices with CI services, such as Circle CI, Gitlab CI & Jenkins. Deployed applications to Amazon AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku, Hetzner Cloud
- Developer Experience
- Using git for source management all my projects. Working between GitHub & Gitlab. Integrating black, prettier (for code formatting needs), flake8, mypy, eslint (for lint needs) to every possible project via pre-commit hooks. Has a confidence in enforcing code style guides for teams to help them perform better & faster
- 42 Coffee Cups (2008 – 2011)
- Mostly using Django for developing web applications for many different customers. Also been a lead developer of internal tool to manage developers within the team.
- oDesk PS (2011 – 2012)
- Combined Django & Flask for development applications on top of oDesk (now Upwork) API. Those applications allowed customers to use oDesk freelancers for their needs.
- GetGoing Inc. (2012 – 2015)
- Took a part in designing & implementing hotels search for GetGoing travel startup from the scratch. Heavily used Celery for interaction between different system parts, took a part in integrating React at frontend instead of old Backbone/Marionette UI.
- ezhome Inc. (2015 – 2016)
- Been a lead develoer of internal tools for ezhome Inc. managers. Provided a React components library, which simplifies development of many similarly looked applications for customer, gardener management, coordinating gardeners in the field, and find a schedule fastest routes for the gardeners. As well as took part in Django backend development & interaction with Firebase.
- EVO Company (2016 – 2018)
- Team Lead of Vchasno project: web application for signing documents that conforms Ukrainian laws. Designed and built a backend for storing signed data at backend on top of aiohttp. As well as designed blackbox tool to integrate Vchasno into accountant software such as 1C.
- Poptop (2017 – 2018)
- Provided consultations for Poptop startup. Optimized Django backend performance. Integrated GraphQL into Django backend (via graphene-django) and React frontend (via Apollo).
- LifeStreet Media (2018 – 2019)
- Developed HTML5 mobile games on top of Phaser framework. Built an UI kit with common components to simplify & speedup mobile game development process.
- Remak A.S. (2018 – 2020)
- Provided consultations for internal AHU Platform project, an attempt to migrate C++ toolset to the web. Using aiohttp at backend and React at frontend. Integrated umbrella repository deployment to Hetzner Cloud on top of Gitlab CI.
- RxNumerix Inc. (2018 – 2019)
- Built a demo and MVP for RxNumerix Inc. US startup. Both demo and MVP has been built on top of Python 3 & Django at backend & React at frontend. Implemented own CI / CD tool to manage demo / MVP deploys on top of Python 3 & asyncio stack. Heavily use of Amazon AWS infrastructure (Elastic BeansTalk, CloudFront, S3, etc).
OBJECTS art prize
I with my wife, Svitlana Davydenko, are founders of OBJECTS art prize: an anually art prize for young Ukrainian artists. Our goal to connect Ukrainian artists with art instutions within Ukraine & Europe, showcase works of talented artists at art prize finalists exhibition, and help artists to find new audience and markets.
- 2019 Edition
- There were 309 application from artists of 52 Ukrainian cities. The art prize finalists exhibition held from Mar 16th till Mar 23rd 2019. Art prize winner Iurii Denysenkov granted with 2 additional exhibitions: one in Berlin, Germany at Oct 18th, 2019, second in Kyiv, Ukraine at Mar 10th, 2020.
- 2020 Edition
- Open Call for participants: Feb 1st - Mar 1st 2020. Art prize finalists exhibition will held at Mar 21st, 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine.